For assistance in the development of an in-process measurement system based on white light interferometry
Collaboration and support of a research associate in a research project for the development of a white-light interferometric measuring method for in-process measurement of the surface topography of sheets and rolls.
The activities involve maintaining and advancing the software integrating new hardware into the setup and carrying out measurement campaigns.
- Student enrolled in MINT subject
- Strong interest in programming
- Creativity and independent working method
- Training in MatLab or Python
- Experience in development and implementation of a measurement method from laboratory environment to industrial application
- Insights into research cooperation with industrial partners
- Workload of min. 30 hours a month
- Regular and motivated work
- Interest in a long-term cooperation